Wednesday, June 6, 2012

At last…


With the latest show behind me, I am at last able to start posting items for sale in my Etsy shop. I am so excited to be bringing my creations from my home in Vermont to yours.

I tell everyone at my sales that the fun is in the stitching, but I remember too well the days when I only had time to dream of making hand-made heirloom items, as I was too busy working and caring for my family and today life seems to be faster than ever! If, however, you have the time for the joy of making your own items, I will be featuring my patterns and kits as well.

Being retired, I now have time to create unique, one-of-a-kind hand-crafted pieces of art that are both personal and functional and range from primitive and traditional to more contemporary in style and design.  

I plan to post items for sale after showcasing an individual category of my work on my blog.