Thursday, August 1, 2013

And More Favorites....



I want to continue posting pictures of the quilt show.  Last year I thought that I would off and on throughout the year and I forgot.  That is not going to happen this year and to be sure it doesn’t, I will continue with what I have started.  I will pick still more quilts to share with my readers.









Some of the quilts have ribbons on them.  I am sure they are significant to their creators, but not to me.  Any quilt worthy of display is achievement enough for me.  As I said in my last blog, simply finishing a quilt is a victory in itself!  And so bravo to these quilters!  I hope they know the pleasure that their quilts have brought to me and others!






Again, if you are thinking of traveling to Vermont, you might want to

consider the dates of next year’s Vermont Quilt Festival and put this on your itinerary.  It is a marvelous experience, never to be forgotten!!