Thursday, May 9, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers

April showers bring May flowers and I am excited to share my new flower pot pincushions with my readers. They are now posted in Etsy! Flowers never grow at  at my house without dandelions and wild clover and so I created these as well. I am using new techniques, all using felted wool.  No watering is needed though they may need an occasional dusting with a tape roller.  All are hand sewn and richly detailed.  Don't miss them!

Coming soon will be one of my most favorite creations that I hope will bring the country right into your home. I will be revealing them in another several weeks.  I am ever so busy sewing after a bit of re-organizing my studio spaces, and dealing with an onslaught of challenges following the loss of my husband's job as well as my beloved doctor of many years.  Challenges are just speed bumps in the road of life, but the slow down seems to have stimulated new creative ventures, so do keep visiting Little House!