Friday, October 11, 2013

Still Stitchin',Stitchin', Stitchin'

I am still stitching away preparing for my holiday shows coming up, the first of which will be November 16th at the Holiday Inn in Rutland, Vermont.  Although I am known in our area as The Pincushion Lady, I am going to have new penny rug wool pins in addition to my pincushions, ornaments and other felted wool functional art.  I will also have my colorful and toasty fleece socks in all sizes (infant to adult). These same items are being posted in my Etsy Shop to start your holiday shopping early!  Don't hesitate to write to me if you would like an item and are intimidated by purchasing on Etsy and I would be glad to help you! Email: jmcvermont@comcast.net

Remember the days when we all had a seasonal pin for the holiday season. Here is a sneak peek of what is coming!

I have also expanded my wool flower pot pincushion choices as well. They make wonderful additions to sewing baskets, or simply sweet gifts as they are flowers that last year round, make no mess and take no care!