Thursday, February 12, 2015

Children Size Socks

Sock sizes run according to shoe size.  Order bigger if you want them to fit looser (as a slipper), and smaller if you want them to fit tighter (to wear inside shoes).

Children's sizes $4 a Pair + $2/pair for shipping: 0-NB (newborn), 0-1, 2-3, 4-5, 6-7, and 8.
(I am phasing out a size 8-9 that has a slightly longer cuff, but I have four remaining pairs.)
Size child 0-Newborn

Size Child 0-1 
Size Child 2-3

Size Child 4-5

Size Child 6-7

Size Child 8

Size Child/Youth 8-9 (with bigger cuff)





Click here for Youth Sock Selection
Click here for Adult Sock Selection
Click here to For More Information About My Socks

Wide Socks are available as a special order. Most socks will fit a range of widths.  If you are concerned please contact me to place a special order. (add $2/pair for special orders)

To Order: Please comment or email me at jmcvermont@comcast.net with your selection by size and number. Because they are one-of-a-kind, I will fill orders on a first come, first serve basis.

Methods of Payment: I accept Paypal and personal checks.  (Socks will be mailed when payment is received.)