Tuesday, April 16, 2013

With Sympathy and Prayers….


I had just turned on my TV yesterday when suddenly on came the reports of the bombings at the Boston Marathon.  It made me sick!  I am so tired of hearing of killing and destruction in this world.

It takes courage, patience, and perseverence to challenge oneself  to accomplish something, whatever the goal, be it training for a marathon or just taking the time to be there to encourage another in their accomplishment.  It takes a coward to do evil and destructive acts to destroy others’ efforts and hopes of reaching for their dreams.

I am saddened by this heartless tragedy.  Hats off to the brave people who courageously came to rescue and help those victimized during this event.  My sympathy to those who lost loved ones and those who experienced life-altering events on this day.  My prayers are with you.